Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I am doing great here. I am doing great! I am continuing to keep everyone entertained with my little personality and my word explosion. Nobody can believe how much I am talking these days, and some of the things I say really make Mommy laugh. Some of my new words include : beautiful and cute. Amongst "mine, my turn, Madison's turn, no-way, and stop"! Terrible two's- I am on my way :) Mommy says that a lot, but she knows it completely normal and counts her blessings everyday! We've been practicing
"Happy Birthday", so I've been singing to everyone. I like to clap for myself and say "yay Madison". I then take a little bow and say "thank you thank you thank you"! Too funny! Mommy and Mimi are trying to figure out where I learned that one from....
"Happy Birthday", so I've been singing to everyone. I like to clap for myself and say "yay Madison". I then take a little bow and say "thank you thank you thank you"! Too funny! Mommy and Mimi are trying to figure out where I learned that one from....
Nothing really new and exciting here. I have a followup appointment at Yale for my CMTC at the end of March and I go back to the eye dr at the end of April. Other than that, just my 2 year old appointment in April. Can you believe I will be two years old already? Time sure does fly, especially for Mommy. Hopefully this year I will be happy and healthy on my birthday and get to enjoy it. I am having a gymnastics party, so that should be lots of fun!
Ok, well we will update again soon and add some new pictures.
Love, Maddie
0 comments:
Post a Comment